View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: What would you do different?

[ QUOTE ]
....so you might as well get any decent PCI express card (your choice seems fine for poker). I'm pretty sure you can get 2 dual video cards and have 4-monitor support using the 2 PCI express slots on your mobo. Hope that helps a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot. That's what I was hoping. I will be running 2 monitors right now, but I was curious what options would be available to me in the future with this setup. Since I am not sure about video cards at all, I may start a new thread in a little while for video card suggestions only, but I'm gonna do a little digging first.

Also, thanks for the tip on the power supply cables. Thanks to all of you for confirming the Antec power supply's capability too.

Looks like all of the componenents should be where I want them now except for the video. That should be easy to figure out too now that I have everything else configured.

I appreciate the comments from everyone. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

BTW, the price dropped $10 overnight after the first post, then it dropped again last night. Total cost for the same components listed above: $938.00 shipped.