View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: LC: One year ago (Stolen from STT Forum)

One Year Ago

I was 8-10 tabling 3-6, 5-10 full, not playing too many multis, pretty much just Sunday Empire 50K

Got back to back final tables in the Empire 50k in November and figured to play more of those, but never really did.

Today

Last month, I played 40k hands of 3/6 6 max trying to refine my limit skills, I also played 10k hands mixed between 15-30-50/100, and I'm playing a multi or 2 every night sunday-wed

I have built up a huge roll thanks a lot to the wonders of rakeback and am actually funded for 100/200 though I doubt I can beat it. Plan to play 50k hands of 5/10 6 max this month and hopefully beat it for as much as 3/6 6 max and then decide where to go from there. Made my national TV debut last month and got the joy of listening to Clonie Gowen(Vastly overrated) talk about how weak I was playing headsup when she saw 7 of the 60 or so hands played.(even though I raised all in 3x with draws in those 7 or 8 hands)
Currently in the process of finalizing plans to build me a brand new house, I'm going all out, can't wait til its done in June/July.