Thread: The Crusades
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Re: The Crusades

[ QUOTE ]
and when someone dare retaliate with the same tactics, they run home whining 'foul' to their mommies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is, of course, what makes the endless M whining about how he's CONSTANTLY 'mischaracterized' and 'misquoted' when he's challenged on the nonsense he spews so humorous. You can, in fact, present M with a quote and link to a thread where he says "Racism is dead", and he'll deny he said it, whining all the while about how he's just SO misquoted and mischaracterized -- with accompanying threats of suspensions and bannings if you don't sit in respectful silence.

He's all for letting the bombs fly over Mecca, but 'misquote' him, and here come the tears and cries of martyrdom; you'll forgive me if the constant arm-chair-muscle-flexing feels just a little bit tainted when accompanied by a near-constant-level-of-whimpering from you, M.

I thought the liberals was an ideology characterized by petulant whining, and the right-wingers were our tough-guy masculine overlords?

I can't believe the resident He-Men right-wingers of this forum haven't thrown him from their ranks yet. He represents their cause poorly.