View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Yet another Absolute problem, I quit.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I emailed support to at least get my lost bets and blinds returned, but they required hand numbers for each occurrence. I could tell them the table and the exact time, but I didn't have the hand numbers. See, I was booted in the middle of a hand and my table was closed. There was no damn hand to attach a number to. The only way for me to satisfy them was to write down the number of each hand as soon as it was dealt just in case I needed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming you were clever enough to have the HH's written to the hard drive, as most of us do, you would be able to either give them the hand in question, or the one just before it (worst case). No big deal, takes less time than to bitch in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I play poker, get booted every half hour, dig through my hard drive, write an email, log back in, fire up PT. Rinse, lather repeat every few minutes and you don't think it's a big deal. I call it a monumental pain in the ass. Each time to recover my $5 blind.

If this is your expectation of customer service and software performce I could introduce you to the fifty other sites who don't have this problem. Could be lifechanging for you.