View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 02:45 PM

Default ZOO vs SS Team Challenge Challenge - Team Bounties, Anyone?

(Please form a mental image of a southern gentlemen with a white moustache slapping your face with a white glove while drawling "Ah demand satisfaction!" as you read the Team Bounty terms, it makes it more fun)

While I personally am worthless and weak in multi-table LHE tournaments, I have faith in my ZOO teammates abilities to dominate your motley collection of low-limit, small-stake, penny-ante grinder butts.

To back up the trash talk, I am willing to lay $11 to $10 as a Team Bounty on the ZOO team to outduel the SS team (winner to be measured by total team points). This Team Bounty proposition is available to the first 5 members of the SS team foolishly brave enough to send me a PM to accept this challenge.

In other words, SS Team Bounty losers will each transfer $10 to my TruePoker, NETeller or PayPal account after the ZOO wins the tournament. However, if by chance Lorinda and half of the ZOO are simultaneously hit by lightning (or if there is a global virus crippling poker players playing for stakes above $0.50-$1.00), allowing the SS team to somehow win, I will personally transfer $11 to each SS team member that accepts the Team Bounty proposition.

PM me with your acceptance of the challenge and I'll post a list of brave souls here (or you can hide quivering in a corner playing $0.02-$0.04 Limit Pinochle, your choice).

Once the ZOO wins (and the SS losers win a freeroll or roll up enough of their pennies to scrounge up a $10 bill to pay me off), I will of course share my winnings with my ZOO brethren- 20% to the top Zoo finisher, 20% to hire a PI to find the real killer of TT's chicken, and 20% as a bounty on myself to the ZOO member that knocks me out. (The possibility of a SS team member knocking me out is too remote a possibility to discuss, so no bounty there). If there is divine intervention and the SS team wins, I would encourage the SS team members to triple their TruePoker bankrolls by redepositing their $11 windfall.

Jayco (aka "He who finisheth 60th but selecteth the right team")

- I, uh, I don't like my job, and I don't think I'm going to go anymore.
- You're just not gonna go?
- Yeah.
- Well did you get fired?
- I don't know- but I really don't like it, and I'm not gonna go.
- So you're gonna quit?
- Nu-uh, not really. I'm just gonna stop going.