View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 02:01 AM

Default Re: Chip Runner Lays Odds

[ QUOTE ]
Granted, this is becoming more clear to me at 25 than in was when I was the age of most posters, but it'll come; you'll get it someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try to avoid flaming you, but this condescending crap that people spew off on those they consider not as "good" as they are is complete BS.

Good god, you are 25 and I'm only 21. Please let me bow down before your infinite wisdom.... get real.

While I consider myself wiser as I've grown older I will hopefully never feel the need to preach to anybody, especially youth. Let people make their own mistakes, let their views change to whatever THEY feel is right as they get older, but please don't try to make yourself feel any better than anyone else by telling someone what to do. Frankly, nobody wants to hear it.

If more people took a more lassiez faire approach to life and just let everyone be, I feel we'd all be much better off. This is why I hate getting into these stupid moral arguments, especially on a message board. Why I am defending myself, I do not understand.

In fact, I've done such a good job of convincing myself, that I'm done posting to this thread.