View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 02:25 AM

Default ONLINE Coach....

Ok a few things I read alot of 2+2 info well read in poker including sevral 2+2 books... all that aside I am lost when it comes to taking advantage of online play and what it has to offer...
I take poker very serious and try to improve my game all the time...
Including playing as much as possible..
I however need a coach for online play have been dropping a few hundred here and there but never anything serious....
always telling myself just keeping sharp....
What I need to learn is how to use programs that help break down your play ...
Why look at your play over 10000 hands compared to 2000 hands ....
How to take notes on other players ....
Why running 4 tables seems to be serious online play of choice...
I would listen to all advice and consider myself a "good" poker player....
What I am not is up on all the online advantages that I have...
Can I get a coach somewhere to help walk me thru certain functions one step at time?
I want to be able to use all the tools that I have to make me a better player....
tired of nickel and diming my way through a hundard here and there; about to make a 500 dollar drop....
When I do this I want to be ready for and able to use everything I can that will help me make money..
Over the phone through e-mail or even face to face if possible....I just need a little help (well maybe a little more than that)
Also I know all great teachers come at some price willing to pay if I can gain rewards from it at a later date...
Know I am not a true 2+2'er yet but I respect some of the things you guys have to say about poker and am amazed that it takes me 5 reads on some threads just to get everything and I felt I was a smart person.... oh well ... thanks in advance for all your input....

PS Please forgive grammer and spelling my good subjects in school math and gambling.. Thanks Again