View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Re: How many hands at Limit Poker do you need in a Poker Tracker...

hey,

I actually imported the hands that I played over a week or 2 prior time period to "My First PT Database" lol

I won like $400. playing $2/4 over that time, but in the DB it had my results as winning only $100. or so...I don't understand this...

And to comment on the 13K hands thing, there were a lot of times during that time I can
remember in which I was 80% 85% or even 95% to win BIG pots with 1 card to come Heads Up...($60 to even $75 pots - which are big pots at $2/4 Limit...) and the idiot
caught his "lucky" card to win...NOW, if just 2 or 3 of these pots where
my opponent got really lucky went my way in those 13K hands, that would double or triple my BB/100 during that time!!!
So, just based on this common sense observation, isn't 13K hands pretty much meaningless???

I know there is no "absolute" way to know your exact WR, but how many hands do you need to be
90% or so confident to know a decent/usefull "range" on how much you make per hour or 100 hands...???
(I'm not a "Math guy", so pls. don't say go to the Homer equations/calculations b/c
I didn't understand really much of it, although I'm sure it's brilliant lol).

?
Lost PokerTracker User needs help! And where the heck else do I find what all the other stuff in PokerTracker means/how to actually use/apply
all the info. in my DataBases to use to help me vanquish my foes?

Thanks in advance for any replies brother 2 +ers.