View Single Post
Old 09-18-2003, 02:39 AM

Default Re: State sponsored suicide bombings by children

Could not get into the first ultra secret organizations website.

Why not? I just did. It takes a few seconds to load, and you need Acrobat Reader to read the pdf. It has a compilation from a variety of news sources about PA sponsorship. That's why I labeled them that way.

Ignored the next 3 as obvious propoganda from dubious sources.

If you bothered to read it you would know that number 4 is an example of a "children's book" written for Iranian children of the type that I mentioned. You can dismiss everything as not from a credible source if you want to, but there are plenty of other examples from many sources, including the ones I saw on national news. I just picked that one at random, and it isn't the most over the top. Here, maybe you'll believe the Jeruselem Post instead:

Jeruselem Post

Read it in Arabic if you think it's propaganda. It's terrorist propaganda, yes. You don't learn anything new by ignoring everything you don't agree with. If you do that, you're no better than those you claim to despise for suposedly doing the same thing.

Generally agreed with the last. Suicide bombings are something that a human rights organization should condemn. I have read some of the many reports from Amnesty that condemn this as well. No big deal.

Read the sections that detailed how these organizations get their funding.

Out of curiousity the diarrhea of words, by all parties,on the other thread was about this. The more interesting question is why this happens - and not that it happens.

No, I was told that "I didn't have a shred of evidence to support what I was saying, and I was just making things up". So the interesting thing for me, and the next step for the other posters, was to prove that there is evidence that it happens, and that it is supported by the state. If some person tells me I don't know what I'm talking about, we're going to go to the mat every time. It may take a little work, but I won't be the one proven to be ignorant of facts. Then maybe next time I give an informative statement, certain parties will open their mind and listen and learn something before they open their big yap and call me a liar. I don't appreciate that.