Thread: "oh stacy!"
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 11:33 AM

Default Re: \"oh stacy!\"

[ QUOTE ]
O.K. Seriously ?

Tell your GF you love her (I assume you do) and that as much as you are ashamed to admit it, what occured was just proof-positive that at this stage in your life the "little head" does alot of the thinking. Confess to having fantasies about everything from threesomes with two cheerleaders to a quickie with your neighbor's collie - you know, the one with that really nice ass.

Then look her in the eyes and say, "I fantasize about them - and I'm not sure there's any way for me to stop myself from doing so - but you are the only girl in the world I want to actually be with".

- If she has a particular sensitivity to the fact that, A: this girl is a friend of hers, and B: that this is someone you have actually been with, explain to her that you were absolutely certain you'd be receiving grief for having gotten trashed at [her] party and that is why Stacy's name was on the tip of your tongue (OK, do NOT use that particular phrase).

Toss in a "I should have known you'd be way too cool to get all jealous . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd leave out the last line, and the bit about the collie. But otherwise this is a fairly reasonable line to take. If you can get her to meet with you to talk, be very apologetic. Make sure to show you understand how much that must have hurt her. And then try to explain.