View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 06:51 AM

Default Re: The bad side of it all...

[ QUOTE ]
if you wanna talk to someone, PM me and ill give you my phone numver....im not a suicide hotline, and ill prolly tell you you are just being a little bitch, but ill at least listen and [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think I posted here... probably the biggest thing I need is someone to tell me I'm being a little bitch.

I'm only like a grand in the hole after taking care of everything the ex left in the warpath, and everything for her for the last 3 years.

But when you have nothing, you have the tendency to want to grab something that isn't yours to get what should be yours.

So in essence, I'm being a little bitch, but I'm also on the verge of stealing from loved ones, and I think I'd rather say [censored] it and go away than sit here and actually believe that I'm contemplating it.

I'm just really [censored] in the head right now, and didn't know where else to turn or post. So I figured even if it was just 2+2ers screaming at me, that's better than having no one to talk to.

I'm not hopeless, I'm just pissed off, bipolar, broke, alone, and contemplating [censored] theft to try to get out of a hole.

[censored] Gamblers Anonymous, give me some 2+2ers to set me straight.