View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Do I have two bonuses now

I already am working towards my 30k raked-hands for $1250.
I even have this in an e-mail from my VIP-club rep.

Then I got this e-mail today:

"There’s ‘Thanksgiving’ and there’s giving thanks!

As a member of our exclusive invitation-only VIP Club you are privy to special promotions that only VIP members receive.

So this month we’re taking “Thanksgiving” literally by both thanking and giving!

As a VIP Club member earn 6050 regular Party Points between November 15 and November 30 and we will ‘thank’ you with a healthy $ 150 cash bonus deposited directly into your account.*

We will also go on step further…If you earn more than 9075 regular Party points during the same period we will give you $ 250! That’s a lot of stuffing! "

So am I doubling-up on my bonuses now?

Did anyone get both of these?

I'm partly concerned that they will scre me over and just give me the lesser amount.
I'll insist on getting the greater amount of course...and will hope that I get both.

but I'm also wondering if they are just confused...and perhaps they sent this e-mail to me not really 'remembering' that I already have a November offer.

Since they lost track of my October payment and I had to remind them how much it was (because they paid me too little the first time around) I suspect that them forgetting I am in the November bonus system already is a very real possibility.

If it's just extra-cash above and beyond my current bonus then I'm all for it of course.