View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 06:52 PM

Default Re: PARTY 10/20PL. KK PF SITUATION.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are one ignorant m-fkr

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I am extremely well-informed about a wide variety of subjects. Poker is one of them. Your comments toward flawless_victory caused me to become contemptuous of you. I like flawless_victory and the posts they make. I enjoy reading them usually. I do not like you or the posts you make. What I have done did not take very long or much energy and it made me feel better. Right now I am pretty unhappy with some things in my life and insulting you made me forget about them for a little bit. But that does not mean that I do not believe the things I said. Right now I think I will take the garbage out and perhaps visit someone. Goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

-I know you are a loser at poker and however stupid my posts may seem you have no authority to judge me.

-flawless_victory insulted me before I insulted him (i never start a fight)

-i dont care about your sad life, and I dont feel sorry for you cause you're a loser prick

-if you wanna play HU against me i'd gladly play any time. i only play 5/10NL no higher no lower so feel free play me anytime just pvt msg me and ill be MORE THAN HAPPY