View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 04:30 PM

Default Re: The Sucker Project 1.0

time off time off time off...

I have to have some form of income. I could get a job, and I have considered it. I even wrote an email to a place I used to work, asking if they needed help with the season. That is extremly humbling.

Even with everything being as bad as it is I am still able to make ends meet with poker. I ran into a kink when one of my affiliates seems to have stopped paying... he owes me I think 3 months worth of rakeback...I havent worked all of this out yet, but I am at my patient breaking point. I am being positive that I will get paid, because my affiliate is a 2+2er.

go out with friends

Dont really have any. I jump at the chance to go out and meet new people when I get the chance, playing online poker for a living is very hermiting.

go take a girl to a movie
If it weren't for my girl I don't know where I would eb right now. We had some rocky times not long ago, but she has been an absolute pillar for me lately. She puts up with my ranting and my breakdowns.

have dinner with your parents

They live on the east coast, I live West Coast.

watch reruns of seinfeld

Been watching a lot of Cartoons and TV in my spare time. I went from seeing hardly any star trek to being an absolute nerd treky.

I think you should take some time away from SNGs and play NL cash games

I tried this , and after my first bad beat I stopped. I thought it would be nice to play some easy NL and clear a bonus. Party/skins have made bonuses hardly worth it now. I want to focus on a low variance game with limited BR needed. SnGs are the place for me right now.