View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 12:06 AM

Default Re: I love 2+2! (sarcasm, long)

Maybe you are not running that well. It can happen even over as many as 20k hands. Playing more aggressively will increase your variance.

Or, maybe you just aren't applying aggression correctly. That is, you don't know how to be aggressive in the right way. That is to say, maybe you are simply not playing that well. I would post some hands any maybe some stats in the appropriate forum.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, I'm partially venting because I'm frustrated. But am I the only one that feels this way here? Should I try to force my game into being something not quite comfortable at first, or try to find a happy medium? I mean if you have a fundamental problem in your golf swing, correcting it might be uncomfortable at first but will help in the long run. I don't want to play weak-tight, but I think selective, not hyper, aggression is the way to play. I'd love to hear feedback.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's cool you are willing to accpet that maybe you were not playing optimally. You might just need to learn how to be properly aggressive. You might not "get it." You seem to be willing to learn and accept criticism, to your credit. I hope you do learn and your results improve. I think that is what we are all here for.

Greg