View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 03:29 AM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]

What I would like to know is how did so many people conspire to detonate #7. Were explosives placed during construction, before 9/11, on 9/11? How has nobody talked? Just imagine the magnitude of the operation. The only "evidence" is people saying they herd bombs going off and explosions. Again, do they expect it to just quietly begin to fall? Where is the paper trail? Who's responsible?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really glad you mentioned this, cuz I was about to. This is yet another monstrous piece of evidence. Demolishing a building takes 2-3 weeks of planning. It's going to be especially hard to set up explosives when the [censored] buliding is on fire. Whoever mentioned it above, how about YOU do some logical analysis. Seriously, the amounts of evidence regarding 9/11 are monstrous. It is really easy to accept that the government did this when you get rid of your damn CNBC/Bill O'Reilly/Stars and Stripes/propaganda-filled block in your head. I say that not in a vicious way, keep in mind, because I had that block at one time too. I know, it's hard to move and I understand if anybody does not want to accept it. But it did happen, the government DID do this, and I will discuss and argue it to my grave because this country and it's money-motivated politics will never change for the better if people don't start figuring out what is really going on. I mean, I'm arguing this on a poker forum, risking being called all kinds of names and such while risking my credibility as well. And it's easy, cuz it means something to me, and it feels right to make people, especially you, my 2+2 friends, understand.

Anyways, here's something I didn't know about the tower collapses. Man, there's so much more evidence than there was when I researched this stuff last year.

[url=http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/metallurgy/index.html[/url]

And here's building 7 on fire, taken from this link :

-Kyle