View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 08:53 AM

Default PGC Release - Hand History Reviewer / Hand Converter / More

This is the first release of a program I've been working on for a while now.

Essentially it imports hands from either hand history files or your PokerTracker DB, and it allows you to review these hands, export them to plain text or the forum, or compress & anonymize them for use with PokerGrader.

Here is an example output from the hand converter in 2+2 format:

PartyPoker - $1/$2 - 6 players (Converter: PGC)

Hero is BB with 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

PreFlop
<font color="red">UTG RAISES</font>, <font color="blue">UTG+1 folds</font>, <font color="green">CO Calls</font>, <font color="blue">BUTTON folds</font>
<font color="blue">SB folds</font>, <font color="green">BB Calls</font>

(3 players) FLOP: 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 3.25 BB )
<font color="red">BB BETS</font>, <font color="red">UTG RAISES</font>, <font color="green">CO Calls</font>
<font color="green">BB Calls</font>

(3 players) TURN: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 6.25 BB )
<font color="green">BB checks</font>, <font color="red">UTG BETS</font>, <font color="green">CO Calls</font>

(3 players) RIVER: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 9.25 BB )
<font color="green">BB checks</font>, <font color="red">UTG BETS</font>, <font color="blue">CO folds</font>

Final Pot:11.25 BB

Results in white below:
<font color="white">UTG shows:9hJs,high card ace</font>
<font color="white">BB shows:5s6s,a pair of fives</font>

-----------------------

For screenshots and downloading, you can visit http://client.pokergrader.com/ . Keep in mind this is the first release and there probably will be some bugs, so I am working on them. At the current point in time it only supports Party + Affiliate hand histories and does not work very well with tournaments. All things that will be fixed, but I was debating how long I should keep working on it without releasing it, and I have decided that it is good enough for a first release.

It is open source and licensed by the GPL, so it is and will always be free (the good kind) software.