View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 09:47 AM

Default Re: Is there anybody going to listen to my story

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He either has 44 or 55 and maybe 54s. In the heat of the battle I would probably 3-bet. I'm sorry that I couldn't be of any more help.

Thanks,

Guido

[/ QUOTE ]

My 3 bet was a very in the heat of the battle. 45s def. needs to be extremely discounted that this player played it and then went so many bets on the turn with it. 44 needs to be discounted because it has to fear any 5 on the river and could have overcalled. So really it's 44 vs 55, i don't think 44 raises the river much, lets say half the time so that's 1.5 combos vs 1, and i go 2 bets vs quads, so it's a call; i don't think i can justify i 3 bet with the logic 'well he may be clowning around with a straight or even an overpair a very small percentage' since i think that percentage is 0. This thread seems pretty pointless other than it's a fun hand but i really need to work on not rushing my decisions and not thinking them through completely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your theory discounts that a lot of players would put you on a medium pair (66-TT) or A3 until you cap the turn and put you on something like 23s, A2 and most likely 44 after the cap. Which means that 45s, 56s and A5s are all possible.