View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 04:42 PM

Default Re: OT: HOW can i prove i\'m not a BOT???

Hi guys, I've been out of town for a week now and just read through this thread and thought I should respond to some of it. First of all, unreal_nh and I set up an account named juicyv_gina (you guys still like the name right?) and decided to both play on it and take a shot at the leaderboard which then awarded just $1500 and also the shot at 1000 weekly in the clash of the titans. Whether or not this is unethical, I'm not sure of and I suppose you could debate that, but we have let Party know that we both played on the account and they have not said anything specifically about that being wrong, against their policy, or the reason for our accounts being shut down.

We did play a mad number of SNG's. I played a few more than unreal_nh, 10-tabling continuously, a couple times even playing over 150 in a day. I played over 2000 in October and believe it or not, actually took like 7 days off totally. I played all 22's in October and the reason I didn't move up was because everytime I felt prepared to move up, I would have a bad downswing which hurt my confidence and would then decide to play more 22's until I was again ready. In November, I did finally move up to the 33's and started out pretty hot.

The reason we had 15K sitting in the account is basically because we both had money sitting around from previous months' profits and didnt really need to cash out although I admit it was probably dumb to have that much sitting there.

Now, the important part--neither one of us have ever programmed, bought, owned, used, or been associated with a bot. I really would have no idea how to even do it and have never had any desire to.

As far as the pop-ups, here's the thing--I got like 3 or 4 the first day Party started using them. After that, I NEVER saw one and am fairly certain Party is straight up lying about that. If you could hear the conversations we've had with them, you too would know that they are the ones being shady. They are inconsistent with what they tell us, they are unable to tell us any details of their "investigation" and repeatedly deny us most of the information we ask for and always tell us to call back in 6 or 12 or 24 hours. There have been two people that we have been dealing with and for working for an online poker company, they seem to have minimal knowledge of either poker or computers.

The thing they keep coming back to is that they "know" we have been using a "banned program" which uses AI and plays for us, but they can't tell us what the program is called, any details of how it works, or how they "know". I finally got them to agree to send a list of "banned programs" but of course, havent received it yet after two days. So far, it seems that everytime we cooperate by answering questions, explaining how we play (and how un-bot like it is), taking pictures of the computers and different screenshots, they either ignore our answer or say it isn't a "reasonable" answer.

Sorry for rambling but thought I should get facts out instead of speculation. In conlusion, we are not bots, we worked hard for our money, Party is full of idiots and [censored], I'm pissed, I don't know what we're gonna do next, but we're gonna do something, thank you.