View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 06:48 PM

Default Seeking online coach

Hey there!

As the title of this post suggests I am seeking a coach for developing my online game.

I am currently pursuing a MSc and enjoy playing poker on the side. I have experimented with online poker since a little more than a year now and I feel that I have a decent grasp of various concepts of hold-em.

I have about 35 000 hands played online. I have played most of my hands at NL $25-100 and the $1/$2 tables at partypoker. I am currently able to play a solid game for long periods of time but the profit ends up in the lows (2.04 BB/100 on average at partypoker ring games). Recently I have been playing a lot of single table tournaments and doing pretty good but I haven't dared to venture into the higher limits as my student economy really is not adapted to gambling. Thus, I feel the need for coaching to plug leaks and develop my game to a new level.

I am very interested in committing a lot of time into poker and this is where I need some guidance. I am willing to discuss an arrangement that both will profit from.

Please bare in mind that I am situated in Sweden and most of the contact will take place online.

Please use the PM function of this forum if you are interested.

Thank you all for your time!

Cheers,
Felix
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]