View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Heads up out of position with a TAP

this is absolutely 100% attrocious.

first, he can have AQs/AK/AKs/99 as well as JJ-AA.

thats 4+16+6:6*4=26:24 THAT HES A DOG to you right now.

sometimes i cap so if the flop comes A or K high and i bet he'll fold JJ/QQ. i assumed you autocalled the 3 bet w/o even considering capping.

on the flop you should c'r and look to cap, AcK or AxKc will 3 bet your c'r for a free card some times after you c'r and then you cap and lead the turn.

bet and then THREEBET the turn!!!! for the love of god! the As HELPS your hand. there are 3 hands im greatly concerned about him having, 1)AKcc, 2) AQcc, 3) JJ ... he can have KcKx QcQx AcKx AsKc and id say you should put more money in at every street after the flop but not the river.

given the passive ass way you played it id say 100% check call the river b/c he'll bet 2 pair and will raise any hand that beats you and only call some of the hands hed bet after you check.

again, you say you play w/ a bankroll and withdraw money but im seriuosly perplexed as to how??!?!? you get a set every so often, same with aces, if you dont make money off these hands, where the [censored] do you make it?? raise AA preflop in almsot every conceivable situation and put a shitload of money in that pot w/ a set.

even if you're behind you have tons of outs except to JJ.

Barron