View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 02:48 AM

Default Ahhhhh! The noise!!!!!!!!!

Noise. Noise. Noise. It does get frustrating at times. The final straw for me happened tonight with a post about misreading a hand because the player fell asleep mid-tournament. Without coming down too hard, does a post like that really add value to the forum?

In an effort to make sure that interesting and valuable posts are read, I'm going to try a little experiement by having a running 3-day digest of posts that I think are worthy of lots of discussion. I apologize in advance if I don't include one of your posts. Please don't send me or one of the other Mods a PM asking that it be included. If one of us thinks it should be at the top, it will be.

I'm going to unsticky the "Play a Hand with the Masters" composite post to limit the stickies to 3. There will be a link to that in the Anthology. And yes, we'll have more once the new year begins.

This is only an experiment. There will be plenty of posts that aren't included that still should be read and responded to. But I'm trying to make sure that the very best get the attention they deserve.