View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 09:56 PM

Default Re: $109\'s... Half man, half amazing...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you really like to check-raise, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm dirty like that.

I don't see how raising more pf really changes this situation at all. I'm fine with my raise size I think unless there's a compelling reason otherwise.

Well the problem is that if I bet it's super easy for worse hands to push over as either semi-bluff or thinking they're protecting their T or something. There is really only one straight, and yes the sets worry me, but I like how I can trap money in there from the dude in the middle. I think a combo hand is far more likely here which is why I did what I did. I think my hand is good here a lot and this seemed like the best way to trap cash and protect it. Plus it helped me fill my quota of 238743 check raises per day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your PF raise prices in the original limper and isn't high enough to deter other limpers, not generally what I personally want with Queens.

As for the rest... well, I guess that's why I stick to mostly ABC poker even at the higher buyins. Everyone's always trying to make these moves and stuff, and I just sit there and take their money [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Otherwise, it's OK to fold the best hand sometimes. Somebody bluffs me out, more power to him. I took my shot and it didn't work. But next time I just might have the nuts.

Just something to think about, can't claim that I'm "right".