View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: 2 sites I found that are similar to PSO/Boogster. Are they reputab

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The reason being is that most stories of poor service or a bad experience with Poker Source Online is nothing more than a fabrication; either that or someone who didn’t follow directions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or someone in the Absolute rakeback program, which has been not as advertised and repeatedly mishandled by both sides. Or the Party rakeback program, who didn't get notified of its cancellation except in the forum.

I don't dislike you guys in general, but claiming your process and your service is flawless is out of line.

[/ QUOTE ]

I’m not saying we are perfect… we are human beings. However, the fact is we try as hard as possible to do whatever we can to make our customers happy and respond as quick as we can. There is almost never a situation where a post in our forum goes more than a couple hours without a response. That is what I was refuting from this guys post. He said he contacted us 30 times. I don’t really follow what happens on other people’s sites, but I have to imagine that everyone is having the same issues with AP and Party Poker?