View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 12:37 PM

Default KQs (6max) - I cap PF, and butcher it post-flop

<font color="blue">First, I'm sorry about not using the converter, it wouldn't work at all. I formatted it the best I could.

Second, no strong reads yet. I know that SB loves to take shots at scare cards. He's check raised me when 3 to a flush have hit the board, and all he had was Jack high. The rest so far seem to be typically weak-tight.

Not sure if capping with KQs was correct here, but I just wanted to build a large pot with my strong hand, and take control of the hand. I know I completely butchered this postflop. So tell me how bad it is.

Easy river bet? (notice the board is double-paired)</font>

Holdem Normal $1/$2 6 max

BRADY - Pocket [Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
BRADY - Raises $1 to $2
MP - Folds
CO - Raises $2 to $3
Button - Folds
SB - Calls $2.50
BB - Calls $2
BRADY - Raises $1 to $4
CO - Calls $1
SB - Calls $1
BB - Calls $1
*** FLOP [4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] *** <font color="blue">4 players, 16 SB</font>
SB - Checks
BB - Checks
BRADY - Checks
CO - Checks
*** TURN [4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ***<font color="blue">4 players, 16 SB</font>
SB - Checks
BB - Checks
BRADY - Checks
CO - Bets $2
SB - Calls $2
BB - Folds
BRADY - Calls $2
*** RIVER [4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] *** <font color="blue">3 players, 11 BB</font>
SB - Folds <font color="blue">Hahahaha!</font>
BRADY?