View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Be a pro for one month

Considering my boss just walked behind me and saw me surfing 2+2 for the 4th time today and 742nd time in the last 2 weeks, yes you can have my job (he's very quick and quiet, like a damn cat - there he goes again - WOULD YOU JUST STAY SEATED FOR 10 FREAKING MINUTES SO I CAN TYPE THIS???). Yes, you can drive to Santa Monica everyday and I'll take El Segundo.

The weird thing is they've never said anything to me about surfing the internet, not once. Lots of other stuff, but not that. It's like it's taboo or something for an internet company to get on you for using the internet. If this were a big company, they'd just pull my internet logs and fire me. Ahhh sweet nectar of unemployment, just enough to pay the rent and I'll squeak out the rest somehow. But I just can't force myself to be a big enough a**hole to get fired. God knows I'm trying.

Oh yeah, also on my work-at-home dream job that I QUIT, my bosses were all in NJ, so they were gone by 2pm everyday. I really need to stop thinking about what life would be like if I still had that job. I'm going to get an ulcer.

Edit: Oh yeah, good luck Slashpot! Sorry to hijack your thread. Stay in school so you can have a dream job like me and microbet.