Thread: A Bot's Life: 2
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 08:57 PM

Default Re: I think you are

So I am retarded because I think what this guy is doing is wrong? Are there no legit poker players posting here anymore, or just a bunch of wannabe theives? I, like anyone here, could do the collusion scam with a partner over the phone, but yet I dont. Does that make me a retard too? Because I dont believe in taking every possible angle regardless of whether or not it is legal, you think that I am the one who should be criticized here?
You have a poster above who could care less about what is essentially cheating at poker, and 2 of the 3 replies are against the person (me) who speaks out against what he is doing. Is that it, really? Or have both of you completely missed the meaning of what I was saying? Do you enjoy playing poker online? Because mr. "marks" and people like him are trying to destroy the game as we know it. No professional poker player in his right mind would try to do that. Can you see the difference now, or do I need to convert it into a pre-school tutorial for the both of you?