View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 02:34 AM

Default Re: A modest proposal.

Joshua,

I spent a lot of time in HUSH before the split and I'm spending a ton of time in SSSH since the split and have lurked in MHSH a lot as well.

About SSSH - It's a motley crue over there to be sure. there are a ton of new posters popping in or disappearing every day. However I am of the opinion that the quality of the forum has already improved drastically since the split. There is a solid core group of posters there, and if you spend a week or so participating you're quickly going to figure out who is who; which posters are weak tight, which ones are over aggro, which ones raise for showdown too much, and which ones are pretty damn good. There are more than a couple solid posters that I never saw in HUSH before.

There are a couple of posters there now whose first few posts and replies were so godawful I about put them on my ignore list but they have improved drastically in that time.

It's like any other forum, just spend some time there and you'll pretty quickly figure out what is what. There are definitely people in that forum that have helped improve my game, and I do think that your game will improve as much as you'll improve the forum if you jump in.