View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 09:34 PM

Default ready to move up? poker grader results

I've been playing online 2/4 and 3/6 for about the last year and a half, anywhere from one to four tables, with mixed results. I've won around $2000 during that time, playing around 50K hands. Not a very good hourly. (I've played quite a bit live over the last two years; broke even the first and won about 10K the second.) Because of work I quit playing for about 6 months, and when I started again I moved back down to 2/4, started focusing on SSHE and HEPAP concepts, and after a lot of work, have started 4-tabling again. Over the last 3500 hands or so I've been averaging around 2.5 BB/hour. I ran today's session through pokergrader, which, as I just discovered in the last week, is pretty freakin cool, and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on whether I'm ready to move to 3/6 (4-tables), or higher. The link to the stats is here pokergrader ; I will say that my bluffing success is usually marked ok. I'm not sure why today's is high; the tables today were looser than usual and maybe I failed to make an adjustment, I don't know. Anyways, be great if someone would take a crack at it.

By the way, I've been gone for a while and it's nice to come back and see the same old faces in here; you guys have been a lot of help.