View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: My girlfriend was drugged

That sucks, but in the nature of OOT, I'll 1-up you. I am practically certain I ingested GHB no more than a week or two ago.

These two girls from the midwest come out to Vegas. My buddy is seeing one of them, and asks me to look after them (make sure they have fun, but not too much fun). Since

- I rarely get to travel in packs where the number of hot girls in my group outnumber the guys
- They were looking for a way to show their gratitude to me for being such a good tour guide (because showing hot girls around Vegas such a chore), and
- I wasn't really allowed to touch them

I decided to use the girls as currency to bounce right in to Tao at the Venetian. Life is good, I buy the girls drinks, and next thing you know, this guy asks the girls if they would like to go upstairs to the VIP room. The girls are naive and are afraid of things in Vegas labeled "VIP" and are apprehensive to accept. I tell them the VIP room is a good place. The guy tells them Jamie Pressley (sp?) is having her birthday party up there. He looks at me and tells me there is an open bar. This sounded like a good idea.

We stumble upstairs (well, I stumbled...I was drunk). I go to the bar and order a round for us. I take the drinks back to the girls and start talking to them, since I am a good host. Much to our chagrin, we don't see Jaime Pressley or anyone else we recognize. Oh well, drinks are free. I pound my drink because I know protocol for an open bar. Melissa finishes her cosmo right behind me and tells Tara she needs to go to the bathroom. Tara is in the middle of some conversation with me, but follows her as soon as I shut my liquor hole. I polish off her half-finished Long Island and go to the bar to reload for all three of us. After that, I don't remember much, but Melissa said Tara and I incredibly out of character for the rest of the night. Moments later, I was allegedly sitting outside Tao completely ignoring some cute and concerned girl who was inquiring about my current health. Melissa then found me and took the three of us looking for a cab stand. At some point in the night, I apparently was on the strip trying to hail a cab from the middle lane of traffic, insisting my way was faster than going to the cab stand. In the cab home, I offered my dissertation on the structural engineering marvel that is the Venetian (I don't know a thing about structural engineering).

Anywho, I woke up on the hotel room floor. Thank God the girls didn't take advantage of me in my altered state...how terrible would that have been? After hearing a semi-sober recount of the previous evening, the girls went home the next day and Tara took a test and tested positive for GHB. Even though I laughed it off with the girls and have no problem telling people I was date-raped, I was pretty pissed at myself for letting that happen. Suffice to say, my eye is going to be a little more wary from this point on.