View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 01:56 AM

Default OOP - Is this a WA/WB situation?

Just wondering if this is the correct time to use the WA/WB line. Just sat down at the table so no reads (waited for BB).

I had QJo (suits irrelevant)[added by Greg]

Texas Hold'em $1-$2 (real money),

PRE-FLOP
Folds to CO who calls, button calls, SB Completes, Hero checks

FLOP [5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ]
SB checks, Hero bets, CO folds, Button Raises, SB folds, Hero calls.

With passiveness preflop, I think I'm ahead and bet out. Button raises. I was thinking he either had something like Q9s or QT, or KQ. AQ is a remote possibility I thought, given no raise preflop (arguably KQ should have been raised PFR too). Not really thinking he hit a monster (i.e. a set).

Do you vote for calling the raise and taking the WA/WB line or 3 bet to see what happens? If you vote for 3 bet, what line do you take at turn and river. (or does anyone call raise and C/R later on?!?)

TURN [6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ]
Hero checks, Button bets, Hero calls.

RIVER [K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
Hero checks, Button bets, Hero Calls.

**Also I haven't been able to get PokerRoom's hands to work with Bison's hand converter... I know for Party hands you remove the word Texas... what do I have to do for PokerRoom hands to make it work? (I've seen ppl do it before) Please help thanks a lot!!!**