View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Re: MySpace Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So yeah, anyone care to go through my post and point out all the misplays I made.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's the crucial one:

[ QUOTE ]
the trip I took this weekend to meet up with a girl I met on MySpace.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude- everybody gets laid off of myspace these days, or at least that's what the kids tell me. It's not exactly just for nerds or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I first moved to Portland, I really didn't know anybody. All I used was myspace. It was pretty easy. Of course, Portland girls are sluts, and if I would have known this, I might not have used myspace at all. Then again, I don't like going to bars to meet girls, so it worked out in the end. Plus, you would be amazed at how many 23-28 year old girls want to go roller skating. I think I went to the crappy Portland roller skating rink 6 times from myspace dates. Her: "Well, what do you want to do/where meet". Me: "Oh man, I haven't been roller skating since I was like 13. That would be so fun." Her: "Either have I, that sounds like a great idea." Of course, the first girl I said this to it was true. But, not the other 5 times.

craig

p.s. Rollerskating was much more fun as a kid. I was very disappointed when they played modern songs. I deluded myself into thinking they would play the same music.

[/ QUOTE ]
didnt you say in a thread yesterday that you were married? how long has myspace been around?