View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 01:23 PM

Default TT faces w/ a flopped overcard

Villain is a very loose, but only somewhat aggressive (61/15/0.8), however she's developed a personal hatred of me over the last couple of days. She thinks I overbet and/or bluff a lot. A couple of hands ago on a different table I had AKs and missed the flop. She min-bet and I raised as a bluff. When she called I'd planned on folding the turn, but she min-bet again - giving me more than enough outs to call with just overcards. I spiked an A on the river and took the pot.

I've just sat down at the current table, but she remembers me from before and made a point of saying hello (well, that's not EXACTLY what she said [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]).

Prima 0.50/1 No Limit 6-max - 4 players

Stacks:
Button - 103
Hero - 98

Hero is UTG w/ T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Preflop <font color="blue"> (4 players) </font>: Hero <font color="red"> raises to $4 </font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds

($13) Flop <font color="blue"> (3 players) </font>: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
SB checks, Hero bets $12, Button calls, SB folds

<font color="green"> I really hate hands like this. I'm OOP with what, could be the best hand. I'd love it if villain would tell me if she's got a Q, and I *think* she's angry enough to raise with one here, especially if she really thinks I'm bluffing. She could also be on a draw.</font>

($37) Turn <font color="blue"> (2 players) </font> : 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Hero bets $25, Button calls

($87) River <font color="blue"> (2 players) </font>: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Hero bets $25, Button calls

I've run into this type of fish more than once, and I never know what to do with them on hands like this. I could easily still have the best hand, but there's a lot out there that beats me. I hate inviting the inevitable bluff if I give up control, yet betting feels like I'm giving away my money.

Help? lol