Old 10-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Bez Bez is offline
Senior Member

Location: West Yorkshire, England
Default Re: Absolute change rules

I received this e-mail:

Dear Michael

Thank you for your email.

We have changed our policies to accumulate absolute reward points as follows:

- 1 Point for every hand played in a REAL money ring game with a limit of $2/$4
or higher that has collected at least the minimum rake ($.25)
- 2 Points for every hand played in a real money ring game with a limit of
$3/$6 or higher that has collected at least the minimum rake ($.25)
- 4 Points for every dollar in tournament buy-in Fee ($10 + $1 tournament would
earn 4 points)

Our website will soon be updated.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Ana Cristina
Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
"Continuing to be the Best and Most Trusted"
Support@AbsolutePoker.com

Refer your friends to Absolute Poker today and we’ll hand you some FREE cash.
See www.absolutepoker.com/promotionsReferAFriend.asp for more details!