View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 04:46 AM

Default Re: *Official* Boat or Better Thread

Like I said in an earlier thread, I have no intention of blocking out 6 max posts here. Or 2/4 posts. Or 30/60 posts. I'll move NL and stud posts, though. OTOH, I think SSSH is a real boon. It gives a good home for 2/4 and 3/6 6 max players, and it helps the 5/10 players who had their stuff overwhelmed in the original HUSH. I also know of more than one micro poster who were tired of all the 6 max stuff, as they were full ring players. As far as I'm concerned, 0.50/1 6 max posts, while I might encourage them to go in SSSH, they're welcome in both forums. There's no sense in alienating people who post good strategy.

As far as this thread, it looks like it stays around. Maybe I'll check back in later after a bit longer to see what people think then, but I'm glad to see that so far people like it.

As for the signal to noise ratio, I did notice an influx of low (but not zero) content big hands, but I hadn't noticed a whole lot of other noise. OTOH, Racious has already locked more threads this week than I have, so maybe I'm just not seeing all of them.