View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Re: What is actually happening

[ QUOTE ]
Stellar, you should email taht to absolute and see what they have to say, then fill us in.

Maybe even link them to the thtead, so they know its not just you who is converned.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've notified my affiliate. I trust him to take care of this. I'm just a player and AP doesn't owe me an explanation about affiliate payments.

My personal opinion is someone made a mistake with the software. I don't think there is intent to cheat anyone. It isn't time to pay for this month's play so they haven't done anything wrong yet except distribute an erroneous data feed.

Maybe they already know about the problem and are working on fixing it. Maybe the business people haven't seen to monthly numbers yet and don't realize they are low.

The recent bonuses were very generous. I will continue to play while this is resolved. This is not a perfect site but they have a decent attitude toward their customers and they are trying to improve their product. Compared to the stagnant decay at Paradise and the arrogance of Party that's a welcome change.