View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 01:48 PM

Default Re: Empire gone crazy !

<font color="blue"> This is my Empire email. It leaves me baffled. </font> If someone else posted this email - I am sorry - I could not find it. I found many "fraud" emails, but no warning emails.
First Email from “PAY_PRO”

[ QUOTE ]

Please call us back from the number registered on your poker account. This will enable us to serve you better in protecting your account information.

Call us at +1 (866) 299-8893 (Toll free for US &amp; Canada only) or +350 41003 (International Rates Apply). We are available 24 hrs, 7 days a week and will be glad to assist you.

If you would prefer we contact you, please reply to this Email with a convenient time for us to call.

If we do not hear from you, your poker account will be temporarily put on hold to ensure your online safety until we are able to speak to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue"> Please inform what account this is in reference to. I would prefer you to email me, but you may call after 8:00 pm EST (New York, USA) </font>

note: at this point I believe this is a scam, but I am a little curious. I only have money at 2 sites, so I am not concerned.

They reply:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

This is in regards to your Empire Poker account.

In regards to the account, we would need to ask that you contact the email address mentioned - vip@empirepoker.com.

If you have any questions please contact us. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
http://www.pay-pro.com

*Please include your full name, telephone number and account name with all documents sent.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, now I am getting somewhere. I have read the Empire debacle and now this starts to make sense. I will now email Empire.