View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

they are changing to a party-points rewards system and I expect that the December offers (assuming they ever get around to actually sending them out) will be entirely based on this.

They seemed to have started that transition last mth. They first gave some of the 'older' VIP members the raked-hands targets.
Then some of the newer ones who hadn't gotten to VIP yet got automated e-mails with party-points as their target.
There were some, like me, who were forgotten about from the original offer so got 2 seperate VIP offers.
I still haven't been paid for the 2nd one (the party-points one) and don't know if I will. I think once I reminded them of the first one this might have cancelled the 2nd one....but they haven't explained that to me or apologized for sending an e-mail offer that I wasn't supposed to be getting or anything like that. They just said that they would honor the first offer (without saying that the 2nd one was not valid).

I was extremely excited when they started this and still harbour hopes they can get it turned around. But they are really fouling-up all over the place. And it really isn't something that should be THAT difficult to implement.

Even if it's for their top 20k high-volume players I feel like I could sit down and put together a system that would make more sense for both the player AND the website and increase EV from both ends (remember....if party offers more then their players will be inclined to play more).