View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Chuck\'s ready to make a change

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the endorsement to mod SHUSH, LUSH, SSSH, or whatever we end up calling it. I should probably go looking for a partner in crime. I have a couple ideas from the Micro forum. I'll talk to them and see what they think. Do you have any 3/6 or 5/10 players who'd be good nominations from HUSH?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post Mr Wookie.

Between posts in the HUSH split thread and PMs i've received the consensus is that those who have heard of you are in favor of having you as a SHUSH mod. Those who haven't are in favor of having a current HUSH regular be your partner in crime. One PM politely asked that we find a HUSH regular to work with you to moderate SHUSH, saying that it would be good for the atmosphere of the forum, and I agree.

A number of HUSHers have stepped forward to offer Moderation services. Josh. would be best for MHUSH or Mid-stakes limit. Krishan would be an excellent SHUSH mod but he plays 10/20+, so he might not be interested. While Schneids wants to be a mod I think he'd be much better suited for the hopefully pending HU forum. DMBFan23 would be a good SHUSH mod b/c he's between 5/10 and 10/20 and would post in both. I'll have to do a bit of thinking and check around the HUSH forum.

Surf