View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 08:45 AM

Default Complete Hand Histories available from some recent tournaments.

As I'm sure most of you know, I ran into some success this weekend in a few various MTTs.

What I have done is put each of the complete hand histories for a few tournaments into their own file and I would like to send this to anyone who would like to view it.

I have a file for the 50k 110 rebuy tournament from empire that I won, a 300 player 109 on party where I took 2nd, and a PPM Satellite (270 buyin, 47 player) tournament that I won.

I think that each of these tournaments has something unique to offer both you and me. The empire tournament is extraordinary because I was early chipleader, but between about 60 players left and 10 players left, I hardly won a showdown. The party tournament is just a standard party multi where I was shortstacked for most of the final two tables but was still able to pull out second. In the PPM satellite I was a little lucky to get a big stack early, but it REALLY shows how to dominate a bubble. When we were 6 handed with 5th getting 1100 and 6th getting 0, I went from about 15000 chips up to 30000 chips without very many large hands at all.

I would really like to send these to as many people as possible, and have you post hands and questions and critiques. I really think alot of benefit could come from this.

I will warn you however, these files are rather bulky and may take some time to go through. The empire and 109 are both ~260 pages.

Please respond here with your email address, or PM me to recieve the files.