View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 03:35 PM

Default 5000 Posts and Still Donking

It has been fun people. Now it is time to see what I have learned.

Most of the hands I play have some betting here, some raising there and tons of folding. Not very interesting but I'll do my best. I even decided to try something new and play a hand that isn't named Pocket Aces.[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

The lady in this hand is very aggressive, and she has raised every pot she has played. I don't have any numbers per se, but I have been keeping my eye on her and she is TAG with added emphesis on the AG. A few hands ago I openpopped AJ UTG and she 3-bet TT from MP and I check/called her down on a AQT board (she actually checked behind on a 4 flush river so she can turn it down). Clark's didn't apply to that hand imo eventhough the river was 4 flushed. I was almost surely losing and I was almost surely going to get called.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (6.75 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="green">Hero...?</font>

Different session. This guy is pretty TAG (12/6/2+) and we haven't mixed it up much over 250 hands. He is a bit on the weak side as he won't raise AJs/ATs/KQo preflop and what not. He will made some iffy colddonks as well but he loves to play hands fast if he has it. I would rather not have him at my table, but I *think* he knows what I'm trying to do at the table, anyway...

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (6.75 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="green">Hero...?</font>

Am I playing these correctly on the 3rd and 4th or am I the 22 year old Gerber Baby? Also, what would you do on the river in both of these hands...if this is how you managed to get there.

Always appreciated.

Brad