Thread: i want to puke
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 11:57 AM

Default Re: i want to puke

1. Keep stats on your own in SNG Tracker. There's a link to it in the FAQ. Much more reliable.

2. Rough streaks like this happen but are not all that common. You should be looking at situations that you thought were difficult (not even necessarily ones you lost, but just that were difficult), thinking about them, and posting them on the forum for advice. If it's a situation where you have 5xBB on the bubble and push AJ in the SB and get called by AA, forget it, you were destined to lose on that hand. Personally, I'd look for hands where you're pushing in early position on the bubble (ie. UTG when you're 5 handed), as I feel this is one of the things that costs people a lot of money. You also may not be pushing enough with position because you're scared to get called when you have a crappy hand. Since there wasn't much info contained in the post it's hard to say, but post hands or series of hands you aren't sure about.

3. If the money's getting to you, move down stakes. Regain your confidence at the $33s or wherever you won't be concerned about your bankroll. Nothing wrong with it, even the best players will usually have to at some point.

Good luck, hope you're able to work your way through it. Use this forum to help.

-SonnyJay