Old 07-21-2005, 09:28 AM
Degen Degen is offline
Senior Member

Location: Re-stealing
Default Re: Higher Buy-in Project Update

Just got this personal reply from the person who is likely in charge of all of this:

Mike's email address is :

michaels@iglobalmedia.com

Spam him!!!

William,

As for your comment below, we are currently evaluating our games and
tournaments alike. Stay tuned for some cool additions.

Mike