View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: PokerStars sent my money to the great beyond

We had a similar problem with a player several months ago, which ultimately gave us a kick up the rear end to implement a more informative cash out screen so that you can see where your money is going to be sent "before" confirming the transaction.

For instance it may say:

$155 will be sent to FirePay 6****4321
$345 will be sent to FirePay 6****1234

At the bottom directly above the submit button the text says:

"If any of the accounts above have been cancelled or expired please press [cancel] and contact support".

Now I do feel bad for you that your money is in limbo atm, but at this juncture *we/PokerStars* are not to blame. If you had emailed us we would have blocked the account and re-routed your cash out as required.

That said, we will try and help you as best we can with this situation, and so long as your FirePay account is in good standing with FirePay you will get your money back -- it just may take some time.

If you want to PM me your Stars UserID I will take a look for you in the morning, and see what I can do to help... like I said though, if your FP account was not in good standing, please don't waste my time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All the best,

Rom