View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 09:46 PM

Default Preparing for skool

I go to a new school in about 2 weeks. My mom and dad want to do school shopping. I will be boarding, but the school is only 25 minutes from my house. I will have a single room (most likely a loft, but the room is still pretty small). This will be my third boarding school but the first two were jokes (I wore whatever I wanted to all the time). So what I'm asking is for those of you with boarding experience (even college I guess) how many clothes you had. Oh yeah, the school has a dress code that says you have to wear a collared shirt to classes. And my friend just informed me that you can only wear jeans "without a belt loop" which I didn't know exsisted. So there's that. When I say how many, I mean like a number of collared shirts, regular t's, undershirts, pants, etc. I'm terrid at planning.

Also, I need a computer for school. I won't be playing games on it (until summer when i'll be playing p*ker). Just like internet, microsoft works, dl'ing music, that sort of thing.

Also any other cool things for a room would be appreciated. I don't have much room to work with. I don't think I'm allowed to have a fridge which is brutal.