View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 12:11 AM

Default Re: how pissed off should i be?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm only FYP'ing this because I'm sick

[ QUOTE ]
so my parents were in town for a midsemester break. my girlfriend went to canada to get laid by someone other than me. while in canada she was at a swingers club with a couple of friends (male friends if that matters).
Two males were trying to make her airtight. . She was pretty uncomfortable, but she was unable to push them away because of the restraints. She said that screaming wouldn't have helped because of the ball-gag that was in her mouth. She was in complete shock and her only thought was to get away and take a shower because she had 8 gallons of man-goo on her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have gone on...but i was laughing too hard. Time for a few more hits off the bong.

To the OP...only be mad at the guys. Be supportive of her. When chit like this happens, sometimes people don't make the right snap decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

You stole my post. I was gonna write how she more than likely provoked it, gave the guy her number, met up with him later, then once she realized what happened she would have felt guilty for not telling OP about it and made it seem like it was their fault. Most women are pretty clueless when it comes to mens intentions. My GF once gave her number to a guy at the bar. He would not stop calling her and I'm talkin like 3 a.m. So I did what any man would do, snatched the phone out of her hand, answered, and I threatened to take control of the situation with violent action. He never called again. If you trust her support her and NEVER let anyone pull [censored] like this if you can. If she can't protect herself and you can protect her then things like this are going to happen. Yo Joker, pass that [censored] this way.....