View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Re: WSOP ME Report (long)

[ QUOTE ]

BTW colson, you mentioned you were sitting at the table with Hachem for a while. How did you find him as a player? Were you surprised when he took it down? Did you play any pots with him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hachem seemed very solid. He was pretty short at the beginning of the day and doubled up when he flopped a set from the BB with 33 on a A83 board against AK. He then doubled up again against Scotland, when Scotland opened on his blind from the button. Flop was A73 with a flush draw, Hachem check raised the flop, Scotland pushed, and Hachem called with A9. A6 for Scotland. This was a pretty big pot, and I'm not sure if he'd play it the same against anyone else at the table. The turn was a 7, so Scotland had over half the deck for a chop. The river was a 4.

I didn't get into it with him much other than raising his blind a few times. He reraised me a couple times.

He opened in MP one hand with A3s, BB defended. Flop was AKQ, and I think the action went, check, bet, check raise, and Hachem pushed. BB had JT. I don't think he played this one well, but BB had shown to be a fan of big folds if he had to put his stack on the line, so I don't think it was that bad.

colson10