View Single Post
Old 07-21-2005, 01:35 PM

Default Re: WSOP ME Report (long)

Nice report and great job. Your online and live success is pretty understandable, with your ability and feel of the game.

BTW, I know how painful it is to bust the way you did, but I really don't think there's a reason to feel too unlucky about it. Many people bust through very tough beats on the early hours of day 1 or 2. You were quite lucky at the early stages.

For a little perspective (it's not a rant or anything), I've played 4 EPT events this year (I've met you at two of them) and have never flopped any set with my PPs, while in the same time, at a few crucial hands where I had either a big pair (which ended as an overpair to the board), or a TPTK, someone flopped a set AGAINST ME. This was very expensive and painful for me, of course, although I did manage to survive 2 of these situations without taking a very big hit, which I'm proud of. People particularly loved playing TT to my PF raises and to hit a T on the flop... So feel good, you are running great! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (and playing great too, which helps a lot...)