View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Pwned by Freddie Deeb, WPT Bellagio ME

Hand 1: I check behind maybe zero times...you made a big raise pre...so u arent giving your hand away by making a big bet on the flop and you are certainly protecting it against any of a million draws. Given that you did check behind...you habe now opted to play the hand like a pussy (not that playing that way is bad per se, but u have laid this path for urself i think)..so the semidisguting 5 hts turns...and i happen to think freddys bet is a little nasty here...to me it seems that if he were bluffing he could get you off of the AK you are representing with a bet far less than 3k, but he made it 3k anyway. So I respect this bet quite alot. But lets fins out anyway by making it ..umm...10k total?....you could very well take this pot down now, or most definitely get a river check if he flat calls and does NOT have an already made hand. (yI would check behind such a river chack)....if he reshoves allin very nh sir and u fold. Given that you DID call, i am calling that last 4k..nice odds that he may have kq or ak or something.

Hand 2:you play 2-3 hearts and u turn a flush...i dont know how many chips you have left but all or most of them are going in the middle now. if he has a better flush u lose.

sheets