View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Some input please?

Oh man... Try this:

SB just bet into 4 opponents. If he’s a good player he probably has a monster. If he’s a fish he could have anything. It really doesn’t matter, because your hand is pretty crappy right now. Given there’s three to act behind you who may be holding AQ/KQ/QJ I’d consider folding this. However, it’s a low level SNG so the limpers hand ranges are so wide that the odds of them having hit this flop aren’t exceptionally good. So I call. Raising here is clearly retarded given you’re not even close to closing the action, and a raise folds out every hand that you're beating. There is no point in “protecting” your hand against a draw here because you have no clue whether your hand is best. Anyway you call and UTG calls. Forget him, he would have raised with anything decent closing the action with the two flush board.

Turn is a J. If SB just made two pair you were already beat on the flop so I’m not too concerned. I’m actually happy to see the J because QJ the one hand I was worried about SB having, and having the J drop lowers the chances of him having QJ. (this assumes KQ and AQ raise here PF) Oh, and UTG folds his trash.

The only river card I’m really scared of is a diamond, but not really because SB probably wouldn’t have double led his draw. An ace falls, which is actually a good card as I’m pretty sure SB doesn’t have AQ. Fairly easy call, especially given the bet size.

So anyway, you didn't mention the level, but I assume its low. Well played at an $11. I probably fold the flop at a $55.